Welcome to T&J Painting Solutions Furniture Painting page. The page displays our recent furniture painting projects across Kent.
- Painting old furniture Painting old furniture with chalk furniture paint over varnished surface. The surface was slightly sanded down and primed with Zinnsser Primer. The top and both sides were not painted and remains in ... More
- Makeover of Ikea chest of drawers Makeover of Ikea chest of drawers involved painting simple Ikea chest of drawers in white matt finish. I put 2 coats of Zinnsser Primer first and then 2 coats of chalky ... More
- Painting chest drawer Painting chest drawer unit which was varnished before. The unit has been sanded, Zinnsser Primer has been applied and 2 coats of silver furniture paint has been applied. 10/2017 More
- Painting MDF built-in wardrobe Dulux Trade Waterbased Eggshell paint in Canterbury Project – painting MDF built-in wardrobe Dulux Trade Waterbased Eggshell paint in Canterbury. Primer – Zinsser Bullseye 1-2-3 Primer-Sealer 01/2018 More
- MDF wardrobe painting in Canterbury, Kent Work undertaken included MDF wardrobe painting in Canterbury, Kent, filling holes/gaps, sanding down, priming and painting using Dulux Waterbased Eggshell paint. 12/2017 More